The National League for Nursing lists the top 10 Reasons To Be A Nurse Educator
10. You work in an intellectually stimulating environment.
9. You have autonomy and flexibility.
8. Your research creates knowledge and advances the field; your publications bring you prestige.
7. Your work has value to society.
6. You can teach anywhere in the world.
5. You can teach from the beach or the slopes, using technology.
4. You encourage and educate eager minds, and rejoice when your students surpass you.
3. You shape the future of healthcare.
2. You change lives.
And the number 1 reason to become a nurse educator…
1. You teach what you love
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON BECOMING A NURSE EDUCATOR?? CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Nurse Educator